Mack

Default Mary Belle is just another troll, nothing else, nothing more, nothing less

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:03:22 GMT, nospam >
wrote:

>I am a patriotic supporter of our God given President and as with most
>all of those who are patriots in The United States we fully support him
>in all his acts and don't question his reasons. Afterall he knows all
>the problems and we don't know any of it.
>Not only are you the dumb one but another liberal non-patriot scum and
>should be sent to another country.
>Mary Belle A patriot and supporter of Our Wonderful George Bush
>President now and another Four.
>Close the gates to the liberals

This fruit cake is just another troll.

Mack
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State
of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
terrorism.