Mack

Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 02:35:55 GMT, nospam >
wrote:

>"Greed" as you call it runs the world. Without you would never have
>another drug developed nor promoted. You would have little interest in
>anything that smacks of R&D.
>Greed makes the world go round and every Republican understands that and
>that is why we are compassionate conservatives unlike the disgusting
>liberals who promote greed that lines only their pockets and projects.
>As Republicans we promote GOD, Family, Morality and Patriotisim. You
>will find all satanic liberals are just the opposite.
>We must get rid of, root out everyone of them. Listen to Sean Hannity
>and hear the real stories of what dreck liberals are.
>Mary Belle

get rid of?

you sound very Moral, not!

Mack
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State
of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
terrorism.

>Peanutjake wrote:

thlink.net...