Mack

Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:55:52 GMT, nospam >
wrote:

>We have just made a grant to the Iraqui Nation of 68+billion dollars to
>build up their economy and enrich the lives of every child in that
>nation that was despoiled by Hussein. These people have been put in
>their place and now will not attack America again. They have also
>served as examples to other arabs as to what will happen to them if they
>dare step over the line.
>We will be moving thousands more troops to keep the people in line and
>teach them of the benefits of DEMOCRACY! When they learn about how
>government is run under the directions of President George Bush they to
>will become people in the new world and will be many new believers in
>Christ.
>Mary Belle
>Bistoury's Mom

you should go on the campaign trail with Bush and give this speech
every where he goes. He'll never hold public office again if you do.

Mack
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

In tribute to the United States of America and the State
of Israel, two bastions of strength in a world filled with strife and
terrorism.