Tiger Lily

Default Prepared meals for diabetics

lol..... most nutritionists are going to recommend meal portions that are
too heavy on carbs for my food allowance

how can you make a "packaged" meal when there are so many different dietary
plans........ i guess you could make a generic meal based on 1,800 cal / day
for those who don't really want to get involved in the cooking aspect of
their diet

individual portion packs that i can mix and match would be what i could
use!!! and would love

--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk

om...