nospam

Default More on the Drug Bill

Perhaps you haven't noticed but one has ever been promised a free ride.
All these liberals want is free access to everything that the rest of us
have worked for and saved for. I have no intention of supporting anyone
else who reufuses to plan for their future.
I also hope the soon privatise Social Security so they can stop robbing
my husbands income and the indome of the nine children.
No one has been promised anything...do you get that picture.
Few years back no one had any of these entitlements and Medicine was
great. You can't plan you don't get a free ride.
Mary Belle,
Bistoury's mother house sitting for two more days and setting it straight.