Lance-A-Lot

Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

Geeze, I must have missed the beginning of this "Christian President" thing. Thought I read
them all...

"...we have a Christian President..." Who are you trying to kid?? There's nothing "Christian"
about murder - or our current President. This is the same crap that bleeding hearts were
crying about during the Vietnam war. Instead of being a "Hanoi Jane", open your eyes and see
what's REALLY going on around you, with respect to Iraq.

"...the WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD" has nothing to do with it. You're mixing apples and oranges,
Christianity with Presidency, church with state.

--
Steve
T2 since 9/29/03