Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue
Guv Bob Guv Bob is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

"The Chief Instigator" > wrote in message ...
> "Guv Bob" > writes:
>
> >Whur did you eat in Long Beech, Chief? Wasn't Johnny Reb's wuz it?

> Not even close...we got a Carl's Jr. three or four blocks from the Long Beach
> Arena. (This was a few years before they assimilated Hardees.)

Carl's Junior!!?? You didn't actually EAT it, did you, Chief?! Sorry to have to tell yew, my good man, butt that wasn't technically "real" meat. (Hint -- they ain't any stray cats in Long Beach.)

Next time check this out... No "technically" barbeque, but at least it's feline-free...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D4D5x-b62E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx5DPi7GtcM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWVnPlUCrf8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OepD7u4Yefc