Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue
The Chief Instigator[_2_] The Chief Instigator[_2_] is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

"Moonbeam" > writes:

>I'll bet a pewter button that the one who ends up talking to himself is
>Buggman.The Guv has been on this NG for a long, long time. How long has
>Buggman been with us?????
>Moonbeam

He's a bit removed from Appalachia...as in Washington state (and Chelan
County).

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273