nospam

Default I Wrote to AARP Expressing my Outrage

We have just made a grant to the Iraqui Nation of 68+billion dollars to
build up their economy and enrich the lives of every child in that
nation that was despoiled by Hussein. These people have been put in
their place and now will not attack America again. They have also
served as examples to other arabs as to what will happen to them if they
dare step over the line.
We will be moving thousands more troops to keep the people in line and
teach them of the benefits of DEMOCRACY! When they learn about how
government is run under the directions of President George Bush they to
will become people in the new world and will be many new believers in
Christ.
Mary Belle
Bistoury's Mom