Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue
Moonbeam Moonbeam is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. He doesn't
use the nasty four lettered profanity that a bunch of the "newbies" seem to
think
makes them sound intelligent. He is not a "faux appalachian", having come
from North Carolina and if you are normal, thank God he'll never grow up.
There's something wrong with you son!!!!!!

Moonbeam