Old 25-10-2007, 08:52 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

Spud wrote:
.

Plonk!!
_______________________

Man, you guys taught him a lesson he'll never forget! The dreaded
Plonk!!

All this talk is make'n me HONGRY. Gonna go eat sum left over pulled
poke.

Your sarcasm and lack of wit is duly noted. There was no 'lesson'. He's free
to post whatever and however he wishes; this is an unmoderated ng. I also
think it's fair to let somone I've helped in the past understand why I find
his posts objectionable and why I won't see his postings or offer further
help.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com