Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.cooking-chat,ba.food,alt.food.fast-food,alt.food.barbecue
Geoff Miller Geoff  Miller is offline

Default OT Interesting Food Sites

Jerry Avins > writes:

> "How to Serve Man" is the title of a 1962 science fiction story
> by Lloyd Bochner, Richard Kiel and Susan Cummings in which a book
> of that title, written in an alien language, turned out to be a
> cookbook.

How can three people write a story? The basic idea is the product
of one person, so it seems that if anyone else is involved, espec-
ially in a work that short, they couldn't help but dilute it or drag
it off in unintended directions. "Too many cooks," and all that.

Geoff

--
"When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed,
Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, 'Why,