W. Baker

Default Bryers Low Carb Ice Cream

In alt.support.diabetes TerryR > wrote:
: I got the Strawberry at the Vons on Lake Murray/Baltimore in
: La Mesa. Tastes good, best I've had since eating low carb.
: There was a coupon in Sunday paper for $1.00 off, doubled at
: Vons for $2.00 off.

: TerryR

Just a query here, as I have not yet seen this product.

I always found that the Breyers no sugar added ice cream (before the
fshion in low carb started) was grainy and rather unpleasnt. As the
term "effective carbs" is now used , probably just eliminating the sugar
alcohols carbs from the counting, is this a new formulation, or just a
relabelling of the old? I do have to count some of the sugar alcohols
in my calculations, as they can keep my bgs up as well as upset my
stomach.

Wendy