Lori

Default Bryers Low Carb Ice Cream

I'll have to look for that. I've been craving some good ice cream, and
I just don't quite trust the ones that say sugar free, but have just
as many carbs as the regular brands. Wonder if we can requst flavors?
Rocky Road or Mint Chocolate Chip sound good, my dad would probably
like to have some Cherry Cordial again.

Another good one I've found at Wal-Mart is called LeCarb, also
sweetened with Splenda. It's pretty expensive, though - $2.20 or so
for a pint (ouch!), but they have flavors like chocolate almond,
lemon, french vanilla, cinnamon... the flavors are very subtle, and
total carbs per 1/2 cup serving runs between 4-6.

Lori
T2 since 2/97

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:46:11 -0500, "Peanutjake"