The Top 10 list to have tea

Old 20-02-2012, 05:08 PM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

Default The Top 10 list to have tea

The Top 10 list to have tea. (from Lonely Planet)
1. London
2. Trans-Siberian Railway, Russia/Central Asia
3. Paraguay, Uruguay and Argentina
4. Yueyang (China)
5. Sahara Desert
6. Uji (Japan)
7. Inca Trail (Peru)
8. Boston (USA)
9. Darjeeling (India)
10. Hill Country (Sri Lanka)
Old 21-02-2012, 11:30 AM posted to rec.food.drink.tea

11. Wuyi Mountain, China
12. Ali Mountain, Taiwan