Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.audio.opinion,rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Being american.....For Dummies (americans!)

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 15:25:40 -0700 (PDT), Peter Lucas
> wrote:

>We need a frikken big manual given out to every yank at birth, and to
>every yank illeagle

Giving birds, even sick ones, a book or manual is usually not
productive. Newspapers on the bottom of the cage is what is required.

>alien when they become a citizen. We need a
>''BEING AMERICAN.....For Dummies''

Write it then, since you are an American and are 15, therefore knowing
it all.

>Maybe then you wouldnt have an
>excuse for your non stop ignorance and stupidity!

Like your stupidity thinking that no one knows who you are?

Bacon For Dummies Brooklyn1 General Cooking 2 24-04-2015 05:18 AM
Being american.....For Dummies (americans!) ~M~ General Cooking 0 26-08-2010 03:33 AM
"Tea for Dummies" Bluesea Tea 5 04-05-2005 03:49 AM
Drinking for dummies Adam Schwartz General Cooking 107 15-12-2003 03:23 AM