Mark

Default Asian Tapioca drinks

Does anyone know how to make the tapioca drinks served in Asian
restaurants? It may also be called bubble tea. It usually consists of
a fresh fruit, syrup(?) and a powder. TIA

Dimitri

"Mark" > wrote in message
gy.com...
> Does anyone know how to make the tapioca drinks served in Asian
> restaurants? It may also be called bubble tea. It usually consists of
> a fresh fruit, syrup(?) and a powder. TIA

Sure just go here and start reading:

http://www.bubbleteasupply.com/index...omponents.html

Dimitri

Mark

Perfect, Dimitri. Thank you, my friend, this is exactly what we were
looking for. :-)