hamez

Default an introduction/pro on hand...

just wanted to say g'day to all. I'm a canadian chef living in australia
now. I've been in the industry for ages and have just started teaching
at the Sydney branch of the Cordon Bleu. if i can help with anything,
i'd be glad to!

see ya

Wayne

hamez > wrote in news:410319A2.6010401
@hotmail.com:

> just wanted to say g'day to all. I'm a canadian chef living in australia
> now. I've been in the industry for ages and have just started teaching
> at the Sydney branch of the Cordon Bleu. if i can help with anything,
> i'd be glad to!
>
> see ya

Welcome to r.f.c.! You'll see a lot of posts here that aren't alltogether
food related, but that's part of the charm. I'm sure your imput will be
very welcome here.

Enjoy!

--
Wayne in Phoenix

If there's a nit to pick, some nitwit will pick it.
Wayne

hamez > wrote in news:410319A2.6010401
@hotmail.com:

> just wanted to say g'day to all. I'm a canadian chef living in australia
> now. I've been in the industry for ages and have just started teaching
> at the Sydney branch of the Cordon Bleu. if i can help with anything,
> i'd be glad to!
>
> see ya

Welcome to r.f.c.! You'll see a lot of posts here that aren't alltogether
food related, but that's part of the charm. I'm sure your imput will be
very welcome here.

Enjoy!

--
Wayne in Phoenix

If there's a nit to pick, some nitwit will pick it.
Wayne

hamez > wrote in news:410319A2.6010401
@hotmail.com:

> just wanted to say g'day to all. I'm a canadian chef living in australia
> now. I've been in the industry for ages and have just started teaching
> at the Sydney branch of the Cordon Bleu. if i can help with anything,
> i'd be glad to!
>
> see ya

Welcome to r.f.c.! You'll see a lot of posts here that aren't alltogether
food related, but that's part of the charm. I'm sure your imput will be
very welcome here.

Enjoy!

--
Wayne in Phoenix

If there's a nit to pick, some nitwit will pick it.
Ms Leebee

hamez wrote:
> just wanted to say g'day to all. I'm a canadian chef living in
> australia now. I've been in the industry for ages and have just
> started teaching at the Sydney branch of the Cordon Bleu.

of the Cordon Bleu what ? College ?

Ms Leebee

hamez wrote:
> just wanted to say g'day to all. I'm a canadian chef living in
> australia now. I've been in the industry for ages and have just
> started teaching at the Sydney branch of the Cordon Bleu.

of the Cordon Bleu what ? College ?

hamez

Ms Leebee wrote:
> hamez wrote:
>
>>just wanted to say g'day to all. I'm a canadian chef living in
>>australia now. I've been in the industry for ages and have just
>>started teaching at the Sydney branch of the Cordon Bleu.

> of the Cordon Bleu what ? College ?
>

> yes, the cordon bleu college. They have campuses all over the world. There

is one in Sydney.

hamez

Ms Leebee wrote:
> hamez wrote:
>
>>just wanted to say g'day to all. I'm a canadian chef living in
>>australia now. I've been in the industry for ages and have just
>>started teaching at the Sydney branch of the Cordon Bleu.

> of the Cordon Bleu what ? College ?
>

> yes, the cordon bleu college. They have campuses all over the world. There

is one in Sydney.

zuuum

College... as in Culinary Academy

zuuum

College... as in Culinary Academy

Michael Odom

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:23:30 +1000, hamez
> wrote:

>just wanted to say g'day to all. I'm a canadian chef living in australia
>now. I've been in the industry for ages and have just started teaching
>at the Sydney branch of the Cordon Bleu. if i can help with anything,
>i'd be glad to!
>
>see ya

Nice to have you around. I look forward to reading your articles.
There are a number of professionals (and gifted amateurs) who post
here from time to time. It's always nice to get a new expert in the
community.

modom

"Dallas is a rich man with a death wish in his eyes."
-- Jimmie Dale Gilmore
Michael Odom

Introduction.. michealjames General 24 24-09-2012 07:29 AM
Right hand and left hand James Silverton[_4_] Wine 0 09-09-2010 09:39 PM
introduction Ed Johnson General Cooking 0 13-05-2007 10:21 PM
Hand blender vs. hand mixer abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.sing Baking 2 08-12-2005 01:57 PM
Introduction Mike Boucher Tea 9 13-12-2004 07:55 PM