Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Need Pyrex baking dishes?

<http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/inde...rID=375&utm_so
urce=EmailBlast&utm_medium=EmailHTML&utm_campaign= SWKPyrexStockUpUS09>

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller - Who Said Chickens Have Fingers?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 10, 2:25*pm, Melba's Jammin' >
wrote:
> <http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/inde...rID=375&utm_so
> urce=EmailBlast&utm_medium=EmailHTML&utm_campaign= SWKPyrexStockUpUS09>

I don't need any of those items, but those are great prices.

> --
> -Barb, Mother Superior

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> <http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/inde...rID=375&utm_so
> urce=EmailBlast&utm_medium=EmailHTML&utm_campaign= SWKPyrexStockUpUS09>
>
> --
> -Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJhttp://web.me.com/barbschaller- Who Said Chickens Have Fingers?
> 10-30-2009

Nothing with a lid?

:-(

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Melba's Jammin' > wrote:

> <http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/inde...rID=375&utm_so

urce=EmailBlast&utm_medium=EmailHTML&utm_campaign= SWKPyrexStockUpUS09>

Awesome. :-) Thanks!
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
John Kuthe > wrote:

> On Nov 10, 2:25*pm, Melba's Jammin' >
> wrote:
> > <http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/inde...rID=375&utm_so
> > urce=EmailBlast&utm_medium=EmailHTML&utm_campaign= SWKPyrexStockUpUS09>

> Nothing with a lid?
>
> :-(
>
> John Kuthe...

I didn't see any, did you?
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller - Who Said Chickens Have Fingers?
10-30-2009

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 10, 7:45*pm, Melba's Jammin' >
wrote:
> In article
> >,
> *John Kuthe > wrote:
>
> > On Nov 10, 2:25*pm, Melba's Jammin' >
> > wrote:
> > > <http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/inde...rID=375&utm_so
> > > urce=EmailBlast&utm_medium=EmailHTML&utm_campaign= SWKPyrexStockUpUS09>

> > Nothing with a lid?

> > :-(

> > John Kuthe...

> I didn't see any, did you?
> --
> -Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJhttp://web.me.com/barbschaller- Who Said Chickens Have Fingers?
> 10-30-2009

I was askin! I didn't see any lids on any of those bowls. I have a
nice little Pyrex bowl with a glass lid which I love.

Maybe these have lids, sold separately!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
John Kuthe > wrote:

> On Nov 10, 7:45*pm, Melba's Jammin' >
> wrote:
> > In article
> > >,
> > *John Kuthe > wrote:

> > > Nothing with a lid?

> > > :-(

> > > John Kuthe...

> > I didn't see any, did you?
> > --

> I was askin!

I saw what you saw.

> I didn't see any lids on any of those bowls. I have a
> nice little Pyrex bowl with a glass lid which I love.
>
> Maybe these have lids, sold separately!
>
> John Kuthe...

Maybe they do, John. Did you look?
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller - Who Said Chickens Have Fingers?
10-30-2009
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Me Me is offline

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> <http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/index.asp?pageID=230&folderID=375&utm_source=Email Blast&utm_medium=EmailHTML&utm_campaign=SWKPyrexSt ockUpUS09>

Hey look it's another spammer!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:16:07 -0800, me > wrote:

>Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>> <http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/index.asp?pageID=230&folderID=375&utm_source=Email Blast&utm_medium=EmailHTML&utm_campaign=SWKPyrexSt ockUpUS09>

>Hey look it's another spammer!

Oh, good grief.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

--Bryan wrote:
> On Nov 10, 2:25 pm, Melba's Jammin' >
> wrote:
>> <http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/inde...rID=375&utm_so
>> urce=EmailBlast&utm_medium=EmailHTML&utm_campaign= SWKPyrexStockUpUS09>

> I don't need any of those items, but those are great prices.
>> --
>> -Barb, Mother Superior

> --Bryan

Not a pro "anything", but I do have a number of Pyrex items that I love.
Easy to clean, and look new after a gazillion uses.

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In article
> >,
> John Kuthe > wrote:
>
>> On Nov 10, 2:25 pm, Melba's Jammin' >
>> wrote:
>>> <http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/inde...rID=375&utm_so
>>> urce=EmailBlast&utm_medium=EmailHTML&utm_campaign= SWKPyrexStockUpUS09>

>> Nothing with a lid?
>>
>> :-(
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> I didn't see any, did you?

There is one of those stores near us. The usual deal is that the lids
are sold separately and for typically double what the bowl/dish/etc you
will use it with cost.

The other thing to remember is that this is the outfit that bought the
various brands from Corning Glass Works and the items they manufacture
are fake. The "pyrex" they make and sell isn't borosilicate glass (you
may have seen the various articles about the exploding "pyrex" bakeware.)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 11, 6:35*am, George > wrote:
> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> > In article
> > >,
> > *John Kuthe > wrote:

> >> Nothing with a lid?

> >> :-(

> >> John Kuthe...

> > I didn't see any, did you?

> There is one of those stores near us. The usual deal is that the lids
> are sold separately and for typically double what the bowl/dish/etc you
> will use it with cost.
>
> The other thing to remember is that this is the outfit that bought the
> various brands from Corning Glass Works and the items they manufacture
> are fake. The "pyrex" they make and sell isn't borosilicate glass (you
> may have seen the various articles about the exploding "pyrex" bakeware.)

I pretty much exclusively use the real stuff, Corning Ware Blue
Cornflower, which is still pretty reasonable on eBay.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

George wrote:
> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>> In article
>> >,
>> John Kuthe > wrote:

>>> Nothing with a lid?
>>>
>>> :-(
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> I didn't see any, did you?

> There is one of those stores near us. The usual deal is that the lids
> are sold separately and for typically double what the bowl/dish/etc you
> will use it with cost.
>
> The other thing to remember is that this is the outfit that bought the
> various brands from Corning Glass Works and the items they manufacture
> are fake. The "pyrex" they make and sell isn't borosilicate glass (you
> may have seen the various articles about the exploding "pyrex" bakeware.)

Okay. I was wondering about that.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"me" > wrote in message
> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>> <http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/index.asp?pageID=230&folderID=375&utm_source=Email Blast&utm_medium=EmailHTML&utm_campaign=SWKPyrexSt ockUpUS09>

> Hey look it's another spammer!

Yep, that's our Barb, a regular spammer.......bet she hasn't eaten the stuff
in years!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
George > wrote:

> The other thing to remember is that this is the outfit that bought the
> various brands from Corning Glass Works and the items they manufacture
> are fake. The "pyrex" they make and sell isn't borosilicate glass (you
> may have seen the various articles about the exploding "pyrex" bakeware.)

Interesting, though, that they also sell some of the Corningware
pyroceram stuff. Jeez, I've never encountered fake Pyrex. Pity if it
exists.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller - Who Said Chickens Have Fingers?
10-30-2009

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:38:57 -0500, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
> wrote:

>"me" > wrote in message
>> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>>> <http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/index.asp?pageID=230&folderID=375&utm_source=Email Blast&utm_medium=EmailHTML&utm_campaign=SWKPyrexSt ockUpUS09>

>> Hey look it's another spammer!
>>

>Yep, that's our Barb, a regular spammer.......bet she hasn't eaten the stuff
>in years!

Chewed glass? You're probably right.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 11, 2:43*pm, Melba's Jammin' >
wrote:
> In article >,
>
> *George > wrote:
> > The other thing to remember is that this is the outfit that bought the
> > various brands from Corning Glass Works and the items they manufacture
> > are fake. The "pyrex" they make and sell isn't borosilicate glass (you
> > may have seen the various articles about the exploding "pyrex" bakeware..)

> Interesting, though, that they also sell some of the Corningware
> pyroceram stuff. * Jeez, I've never encountered fake Pyrex. *Pity if it
> exists.

Yay that they've started making pyroceram Corningware, like the real
old Corning Ware. It looks like they're pricing it about the same as
the used Blue Cornflower on eBay and elsewhere. The market finally
responded to the demand. I wonder if the quality really is the same?

> --
> -Barb, Mother Superior,

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:25:25 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> wrote:

><http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/inde...rID=375&utm_so
>urce=EmailBlast&utm_medium=EmailHTML&utm_campaign =SWKPyrexStockUpUS09>

Great prices! In 2003 Costco had a set of 10 or 12 assorted sizes
with snap lids that had that valve thingie in them. I think the set
was 20 bucks. It's great stuff.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Stu > wrote in
:

> On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:10:13 -0600, Lou Decruss
> > wrote:
>
> -->On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:25:25 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> > wrote:
> -->
> -->><http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/inde...&folderID=375&
> utm_so
> -->>urce=EmailBlast&utm_medium=EmailHTML&utm_campaig n=SWKPyrexStockUpUS
> 09> -->
> -->Great prices! In 2003 Costco had a set of 10 or 12 assorted sizes
> -->with snap lids that had that valve thingie in them. I think the
> set -->was 20 bucks. It's great stuff.
> -->
> -->Lou
>

> Canadians, click the Canadian flag
> 11 pc. Bake and Store set $29.99
> http://www.shopworldkitchen.ca/

Herein, it is wrintten... Lou and Stu are full of thier own shit.

LOL!!!

Andy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Melba's Jammin' wrote:
> In article >,
> George > wrote:
>
>> The other thing to remember is that this is the outfit that bought the
>> various brands from Corning Glass Works and the items they manufacture
>> are fake. The "pyrex" they make and sell isn't borosilicate glass (you
>> may have seen the various articles about the exploding "pyrex" bakeware.)

> Interesting, though, that they also sell some of the Corningware
> pyroceram stuff. Jeez, I've never encountered fake Pyrex. Pity if it
> exists.

If you handle anything made by "worldkitchen" bearing the usual "pyrex"
markings it is fake. It costs a few cents more to use borosilicate glass
but that isn't compatible with out low prices everyday big box world..

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:40:26 -0600, Andy wrote:

> Stu > wrote in
> :
>
>> On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:10:13 -0600, Lou Decruss
>> > wrote:
>>
>> -->On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:25:25 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
>> > wrote:
>> -->
>> -->><http://www.shopworldkitchen.com/inde...&folderID=375&
>> utm_so
>> -->>urce=EmailBlast&utm_medium=EmailHTML&utm_campaig n=SWKPyrexStockUpUS
>> 09> -->
>> -->Great prices! In 2003 Costco had a set of 10 or 12 assorted sizes
>> -->with snap lids that had that valve thingie in them. I think the
>> set -->was 20 bucks. It's great stuff.
>> -->
>> -->Lou
>>
>> Canadians, click the Canadian flag
>> 11 pc. Bake and Store set $29.99
>> http://www.shopworldkitchen.ca/

> Herein, it is wrintten... Lou and Stu are full of thier own shit.
>
> LOL!!!
>
> Andy

whose shit are you full of, andy?

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:35:04 -0500, blake murphy
> wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:40:26 -0600, Andy wrote:

>> Herein, it is wrintten... Lou and Stu are full of thier own shit.
>>
>> LOL!!!
>>
>> Andy

>whose shit are you full of, andy?

Another of his posts that make no sense.

Lou
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lou Decruss wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:35:04 -0500, blake murphy
> > wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 18:40:26 -0600, Andy wrote:

>>> Herein, it is wrintten... Lou and Stu are full of thier own shit.
>>>
>>> LOL!!!
>>>
>>> Andy

>> whose shit are you full of, andy?

> Another of his posts that make no sense.

The word that best describes Andy is "daffy"...

:-)

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 00:40:58 -0600, "Gregory Morrow"
> wrote:

>Lou Decruss wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:35:04 -0500, blake murphy
>> > wrote:

>>> whose shit are you full of, andy?

>> Another of his posts that make no sense.

>The word that best describes Andy is "daffy"...
>
>:-)

Is Andy a Daffy Duck, I dunno... and I doubt Andy is a Queer Duck.
Daffy, nah... I always picture our Andy as a "Dilly"... thusly:
http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=14070

Posted to rec.food.cooking

brooklyn1 > wrote in
news
> Is Andy a Daffy Duck, I dunno... and I doubt Andy is a Queer Duck.
> Daffy, nah... I always picture our Andy as a "Dilly"... thusly:
> http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=14070

Sheldon,

That didn't play in my web browser. Oh well.

A dilly from philly, perhaps.

I saw the mention of Howdy Doody. Maybe a small resemblence!

Best,

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 11:48:36 -0600, Andy > wrote:

>brooklyn1 > wrote in
>news >
>> Is Andy a Daffy Duck, I dunno... and I doubt Andy is a Queer Duck.
>> Daffy, nah... I always picture our Andy as a "Dilly"... thusly:
>> http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=14070

>Sheldon,
>
>That didn't play in my web browser. Oh well.
>
>A dilly from philly, perhaps.
>
>I saw the mention of Howdy Doody. Maybe a small resemblence!

Hmm, works for me... it starts with a short advertisement... just
double click on the link above.