Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Used cleaning product in self-cleaning oven - now what?

A few months ago, while I was away on a trip, my mother-in-law, trying
to be helpful, cleaned our grimy oven with oven cleaner. The problem
is, our oven is a self-cleaning model.
I have read that, if chemical oven cleaners are used in self-cleaning
ovens, the ovens will be damaged if a self-cleaning cycle is started.

What can I do? I have obviously tried to wipe the oven clean of the
chemical stuff, but of course, some of it will have remained somewhere -
it is a nasty powdery stuff. Can I still use the self-cleaning feature
of the oven?

This was a few months ago, as I said, and we have used the oven in the
meantime without ill effects.

I thank you for any advice!

Peter
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Peter Lampione wrote on 22 Jan 2007 in rec.food.cooking

> A few months ago, while I was away on a trip, my mother-in-law, trying
> to be helpful, cleaned our grimy oven with oven cleaner. The problem
> is, our oven is a self-cleaning model.
> I have read that, if chemical oven cleaners are used in self-cleaning
> ovens, the ovens will be damaged if a self-cleaning cycle is started.
>
> What can I do? I have obviously tried to wipe the oven clean of the
> chemical stuff, but of course, some of it will have remained somewhere -
> it is a nasty powdery stuff. Can I still use the self-cleaning feature
> of the oven?
>
> This was a few months ago, as I said, and we have used the oven in the
> meantime without ill effects.
>
> I thank you for any advice!
>
> Peter

Contact the manufacturer for best advice.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Peter Lampione" > wrote in message
om...
>A few months ago, while I was away on a trip, my mother-in-law, trying
> to be helpful, cleaned our grimy oven with oven cleaner. The problem
> is, our oven is a self-cleaning model.
> I have read that, if chemical oven cleaners are used in self-cleaning
> ovens, the ovens will be damaged if a self-cleaning cycle is started.
>
> What can I do? I have obviously tried to wipe the oven clean of the
> chemical stuff, but of course, some of it will have remained somewhere -
> it is a nasty powdery stuff. Can I still use the self-cleaning feature
> of the oven?
>
> This was a few months ago, as I said, and we have used the oven in the
> meantime without ill effects.
>
> I thank you for any advice!
>
> Peter

Can you fit your mother in law into the oven?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Peter Lampione" > wrote in message
om...
>A few months ago, while I was away on a trip, my mother-in-law, trying
> to be helpful, cleaned our grimy oven with oven cleaner. The problem
> is, our oven is a self-cleaning model.
> I have read that, if chemical oven cleaners are used in self-cleaning
> ovens, the ovens will be damaged if a self-cleaning cycle is started.
>
> What can I do? I have obviously tried to wipe the oven clean of the
> chemical stuff, but of course, some of it will have remained somewhere -
> it is a nasty powdery stuff. Can I still use the self-cleaning feature
> of the oven?
>
> This was a few months ago, as I said, and we have used the oven in the
> meantime without ill effects.
>
> I thank you for any advice!
>
> Peter

The best advice is to call the oven manufacturer.

If that fails then I would be tempted to use a solution of Vinegar and water
50/50 and wash out the oven. Most of the cleaners contain lye and you'll need a
mild acid to bring the PH back to normal levels.

Dimitri

Here is the Easy-off ingredient list:

Danger: Harmful if swallowed. Causes burns to skin and eyes on contact. Contents
under pressure. Contains sodium hydroxide (Lye). Wear long rubber gloves when
using, will burn skin and eyes. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, mucous membranes
and clothing. Do not ingest. Avoid breathing spray mist. Do not puncture or
incinerate container or store in temperatures over 120 degrees F. Do not place
in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat. Keep out of
reach of children

Ingredients from MSDS/Label

ChemicalCAS No / Unique IDPercent
Butane 000106-97-81-5
Diethylene glycol monobutyl ether 000112-34-55
Monoethanolamine (MEA) 000141-43-50-5
Sodium hydroxide 001310-73-20-5

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Peter Lampione" > wrote in message
om...
>A few months ago, while I was away on a trip, my mother-in-law, trying
> to be helpful, cleaned our grimy oven with oven cleaner. The problem
> is, our oven is a self-cleaning model.
> I have read that, if chemical oven cleaners are used in self-cleaning
> ovens, the ovens will be damaged if a self-cleaning cycle is started.
>
> What can I do? I have obviously tried to wipe the oven clean of the
> chemical stuff, but of course, some of it will have remained somewhere -
> it is a nasty powdery stuff. Can I still use the self-cleaning feature
> of the oven?
>
> This was a few months ago, as I said, and we have used the oven in the
> meantime without ill effects.
>
> I thank you for any advice!
>
> Peter

In addition to the other advice you've gotten, I'd get on the PHONE to the
mfr of the cleaning product. You're unlikely to find many chemists working
for the stove manufacturer.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Peter Lampione wrote:
> A few months ago, while I was away on a trip, my mother-in-law, trying
> to be helpful, cleaned our grimy oven with oven cleaner. The problem
> is, our oven is a self-cleaning model.
> I have read that, if chemical oven cleaners are used in self-cleaning
> ovens, the ovens will be damaged if a self-cleaning cycle is started.
>
> What can I do? I have obviously tried to wipe the oven clean of the
> chemical stuff, but of course, some of it will have remained somewhere -
> it is a nasty powdery stuff. Can I still use the self-cleaning feature
> of the oven?
>
> This was a few months ago, as I said, and we have used the oven in the
> meantime without ill effects.
>
> I thank you for any advice!
>
> Peter

Did you have the oven cleaner lying around (if so, why?), or did
helpful MIL go out and buy some?

In any event, they now make a safe oven cleaner for self-cleaning
ovens; I saw a commercial just last week. I'd still check with the
manufacturer before using it, though.

N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Peter Lampione" > wrote in message
om...
>A few months ago, while I was away on a trip, my mother-in-law, trying
> to be helpful, cleaned our grimy oven with oven cleaner. The problem
> is, our oven is a self-cleaning model.
> I have read that, if chemical oven cleaners are used in self-cleaning
> ovens, the ovens will be damaged if a self-cleaning cycle is started.
>
> What can I do? I have obviously tried to wipe the oven clean of the
> chemical stuff, but of course, some of it will have remained somewhere -
> it is a nasty powdery stuff. Can I still use the self-cleaning feature
> of the oven?
>
> This was a few months ago, as I said, and we have used the oven in the
> meantime without ill effects.
>
> I thank you for any advice!

I'd be curious what the oven cleaner does that damages the oven. I'd also
be curious if, as another poster has said, newer ovens do not have this
problem. Any info out there?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gil Faver" > wrote in message

> "Peter Lampione" > wrote in message
> om...
>>A few months ago, while I was away on a trip, my mother-in-law, trying
>> to be helpful, cleaned our grimy oven with oven cleaner. The problem
>> is, our oven is a self-cleaning model.
>> I have read that, if chemical oven cleaners are used in self-cleaning
>> ovens, the ovens will be damaged if a self-cleaning cycle is started.
>>
>> What can I do? I have obviously tried to wipe the oven clean of the
>> chemical stuff, but of course, some of it will have remained somewhere -
>> it is a nasty powdery stuff. Can I still use the self-cleaning feature
>> of the oven?
>>
>> This was a few months ago, as I said, and we have used the oven in the
>> meantime without ill effects.
>>
>> I thank you for any advice!

> I'd be curious what the oven cleaner does that damages the oven. I'd also
> be curious if, as another poster has said, newer ovens do not have this
> problem. Any info out there?

I have a 12 year old self cleaning oven. The instructions say to use oven
cleaner to remove things like baked on sugar (from dripping pies) before
running the self-clean cycle. The cleaner harms nothing. However, it is
assumed that the person applying the chemical is sane, and removes all the
cleaner.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Peter Lampione > wrote:

> A few months ago, while I was away on a trip, my mother-in-law, trying
> to be helpful, cleaned our grimy oven with oven cleaner. The problem
> is, our oven is a self-cleaning model.
> I have read that, if chemical oven cleaners are used in self-cleaning
> ovens, the ovens will be damaged if a self-cleaning cycle is started.
>
> What can I do? I have obviously tried to wipe the oven clean of the
> chemical stuff, but of course, some of it will have remained somewhere -
> it is a nasty powdery stuff. Can I still use the self-cleaning feature
> of the oven?
>
> This was a few months ago, as I said, and we have used the oven in the
> meantime without ill effects.

Contact the oven's manufacturer to see what they recommend.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 02:09:16 -0800, Peter Lampione
> wrote:

>A few months ago, while I was away on a trip, my mother-in-law, trying
>to be helpful, cleaned our grimy oven with oven cleaner. The problem
>is, our oven is a self-cleaning model.
>I have read that, if chemical oven cleaners are used in self-cleaning
>ovens, the ovens will be damaged if a self-cleaning cycle is started.
>
>What can I do? I have obviously tried to wipe the oven clean of the
>chemical stuff, but of course, some of it will have remained somewhere -
>it is a nasty powdery stuff. Can I still use the self-cleaning feature
>of the oven?
>
>This was a few months ago, as I said, and we have used the oven in the
>meantime without ill effects.

I think those cautions have to do with continuous cleaning ovens, not
the self cleaning type. Why not just run it through a cycle and see
what happens?

--
See return address to reply by email

Posted to rec.food.cooking

<sf> wrote in message ...
> On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 02:09:16 -0800, Peter Lampione
> > wrote:
>
>>A few months ago, while I was away on a trip, my mother-in-law, trying
>>to be helpful, cleaned our grimy oven with oven cleaner. The problem
>>is, our oven is a self-cleaning model.
>>I have read that, if chemical oven cleaners are used in self-cleaning
>>ovens, the ovens will be damaged if a self-cleaning cycle is started.
>>
>>What can I do? I have obviously tried to wipe the oven clean of the
>>chemical stuff, but of course, some of it will have remained somewhere -
>>it is a nasty powdery stuff. Can I still use the self-cleaning feature
>>of the oven?
>>
>>This was a few months ago, as I said, and we have used the oven in the
>>meantime without ill effects.
>>

> I think those cautions have to do with continuous cleaning ovens, not
> the self cleaning type. Why not just run it through a cycle and see
> what happens?

Simple: The user (and we in this newsgroup) have no idea what the chemical
residue will do when heated to such high temps. That's why the inquiry
should be directed to the maker of the cleaning product AND the oven
manufacturer.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 03:37:59 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> wrote:

><sf> wrote in message ...
>> On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 02:09:16 -0800, Peter Lampione
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>A few months ago, while I was away on a trip, my mother-in-law, trying
>>>to be helpful, cleaned our grimy oven with oven cleaner. The problem
>>>is, our oven is a self-cleaning model.
>>>I have read that, if chemical oven cleaners are used in self-cleaning
>>>ovens, the ovens will be damaged if a self-cleaning cycle is started.
>>>
>>>What can I do? I have obviously tried to wipe the oven clean of the
>>>chemical stuff, but of course, some of it will have remained somewhere -
>>>it is a nasty powdery stuff. Can I still use the self-cleaning feature
>>>of the oven?
>>>
>>>This was a few months ago, as I said, and we have used the oven in the
>>>meantime without ill effects.
>>>

>> I think those cautions have to do with continuous cleaning ovens, not
>> the self cleaning type. Why not just run it through a cycle and see
>> what happens?

>Simple: The user (and we in this newsgroup) have no idea what the chemical
>residue will do when heated to such high temps. That's why the inquiry
>should be directed to the maker of the cleaning product AND the oven
>manufacturer.

He's already used the oven in the mean time. I think any "ill
effects" are long gone. Put the thing though the self cleaning cycle
and be done with it. Leave the house if you're afraid of fumes.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 03:37:59 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> > wrote:
>
> ><sf> wrote in message ...

> He's already used the oven in the mean time. I think any "ill
> effects" are long gone. Put the thing though the self cleaning cycle
> and be done with it. Leave the house if you're afraid of fumes.

To which I'd add the recommendation to remove any pets - and air the
area before returning them - they can be very sensitive to oven cleaner
fumes.

Nancy T

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 22 Jan 2007 22:37:14 -0800, "ntantiques" >
wrote:

>sf wrote:
>> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 03:37:59 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> ><sf> wrote in message ...

>> He's already used the oven in the mean time. I think any "ill
>> effects" are long gone. Put the thing though the self cleaning cycle
>> and be done with it. Leave the house if you're afraid of fumes.

>To which I'd add the recommendation to remove any pets - and air the
>area before returning them - they can be very sensitive to oven cleaner
>fumes.

Absolutely - treat the house as if you've set off flea bombs. It's
only common sense, but I guess some people need it spelled out.

--
See return address to reply by email

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy2 wrote:
> Peter Lampione wrote:
>> A few months ago, while I was away on a trip, my mother-in-law, trying
>> to be helpful, cleaned our grimy oven with oven cleaner. The problem
>> is, our oven is a self-cleaning model.
>> I have read that, if chemical oven cleaners are used in self-cleaning
>> ovens, the ovens will be damaged if a self-cleaning cycle is started.
>>
>> What can I do? I have obviously tried to wipe the oven clean of the
>> chemical stuff, but of course, some of it will have remained somewhere -
>> it is a nasty powdery stuff. Can I still use the self-cleaning feature
>> of the oven?
>>
>> This was a few months ago, as I said, and we have used the oven in the
>> meantime without ill effects.
>>
>> I thank you for any advice!
>>
>> Peter

> Did you have the oven cleaner lying around (if so, why?), or did
> helpful MIL go out and buy some?

She brought her own as soon as she noticed how dirty the oven was!
(well, it wasn't that dirty, but my criterion for ovens had generally
been to just clean up the spills, and do the detail work no more than
once a year - and the oven was 6 months old or so).

> In any event, they now make a safe oven cleaner for self-cleaning
> ovens; I saw a commercial just last week. I'd still check with the
> manufacturer before using it, though.
>
> N.

Thanks!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Thanks to everybody (sf, and the others) for all the advice!
I will call the manufacturer.
I have already used the oven in the meantime, after removing all the
cleaning product I could, but I fear the much higher temperatures during
oven cleaning may cause a different effect/damage than the regular
temperatures incurred during cooking.

Thanks,

Peter

sf wrote:
> On 22 Jan 2007 22:37:14 -0800, "ntantiques" >
> wrote:
>
>> sf wrote:
>>> On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 03:37:59 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

>>> He's already used the oven in the mean time. I think any "ill
>>> effects" are long gone. Put the thing though the self cleaning cycle
>>> and be done with it. Leave the house if you're afraid of fumes.

>> To which I'd add the recommendation to remove any pets - and air the
>> area before returning them - they can be very sensitive to oven cleaner
>> fumes.
>>

> Absolutely - treat the house as if you've set off flea bombs. It's
> only common sense, but I guess some people need it spelled out.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Peter Lampione" > wrote in message
. net...
> Nancy2 wrote:
>> Peter Lampione wrote:
>>> A few months ago, while I was away on a trip, my mother-in-law, trying
>>> to be helpful, cleaned our grimy oven with oven cleaner. The problem
>>> is, our oven is a self-cleaning model.
>>> I have read that, if chemical oven cleaners are used in self-cleaning
>>> ovens, the ovens will be damaged if a self-cleaning cycle is started.
>>>
>>> What can I do? I have obviously tried to wipe the oven clean of the
>>> chemical stuff, but of course, some of it will have remained somewhere -
>>> it is a nasty powdery stuff. Can I still use the self-cleaning feature
>>> of the oven?
>>>
>>> This was a few months ago, as I said, and we have used the oven in the
>>> meantime without ill effects.
>>>
>>> I thank you for any advice!
>>>
>>> Peter

>> Did you have the oven cleaner lying around (if so, why?), or did
>> helpful MIL go out and buy some?

> She brought her own as soon as she noticed how dirty the oven was!
> (well, it wasn't that dirty, but my criterion for ovens had generally
> been to just clean up the spills, and do the detail work no more than
> once a year - and the oven was 6 months old or so).

Is her name Marie, and is your husband's name Raymond???

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Be glad she hasn't tried to kill your kids, as my mother in law once did.

"Peter Lampione" > wrote in message
. net...
> Thanks to everybody (sf, and the others) for all the advice!
> I will call the manufacturer.
> I have already used the oven in the meantime, after removing all the
> cleaning product I could, but I fear the much higher temperatures during
> oven cleaning may cause a different effect/damage than the regular
> temperatures incurred during cooking.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter
>

> sf wrote:
>> On 22 Jan 2007 22:37:14 -0800, "ntantiques" >
>> wrote:

>>> To which I'd add the recommendation to remove any pets - and air the
>>> area before returning them - they can be very sensitive to oven cleaner
>>> fumes.
>>>

>> Absolutely - treat the house as if you've set off flea bombs. It's
>> only common sense, but I guess some people need it spelled out.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Peter Lampione" > wrote

> Nancy2 wrote:

>> Did you have the oven cleaner lying around (if so, why?), or did
>> helpful MIL go out and buy some?

> She brought her own as soon as she noticed how dirty the oven was!
> (well, it wasn't that dirty, but my criterion for ovens had generally
> been to just clean up the spills, and do the detail work no more than
> once a year - and the oven was 6 months old or so).

When I read your story I felt your pain. I used to let my inlaws stay
here when we went away, it was a nice break for them, too. But I'd
come home wondering What broke now. Don't get me wrong, often
I'd get home and think Wow, I've never seen the garage so organized!
(laugh) Then you'd hear, that brand new stove, I couldn't get a high
flame, it took forever to boil water! and it made this clicking sound the
whole time! Ack, guess those igniters will be replaced early. Thought
I'd explained that process already.

Oh well, what are you going to do, she meant well. At any rate, I
think the problem is the stuff removed the self clean coating and that
you might not have a self cleaning oven any more. I don' t think it's
more than that.

Please let us know how it turns out? I'm very curious. Thanks.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

it's fine, once won't hurt it. not twenty times.
the point is.. its a sells tactic.

HEY LOOK OVER HERE! NO CHEMICALS NEEDED
in fact! if you use chemicals it could damage... wah wah wah

self cleaning just means it gets very hot.. to burn off old food
stuffs.
it will also burn off overn cleaner.

beta

Posted to rec.food.cooking

try a pan of water and a brush, use a teeny splash of dawn to help
soften the water.

On Jan 22, 5:09 am, Peter Lampione > wrote:
> A few months ago, while I was away on a trip, my mother-in-law, trying
> to be helpful, cleaned our grimy oven with oven cleaner. The problem
> is, our oven is a self-cleaning model.
> I have read that, if chemical oven cleaners are used in self-cleaning
> ovens, the ovens will be damaged if a self-cleaning cycle is started.
>
> What can I do? I have obviously tried to wipe the oven clean of the
> chemical stuff, but of course, some of it will have remained somewhere -
> it is a nasty powdery stuff. Can I still use the self-cleaning feature
> of the oven?
>
> This was a few months ago, as I said, and we have used the oven in the
> meantime without ill effects.
>
> I thank you for any advice!
>
> Peter

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hello, beta!
You wrote on 24 Jan 2007 05:37:31 -0800:

b> On Jan 22, 5:09 am, Peter Lampione >
wrote:
??>> A few months ago, while I was away on a trip, my
??>> mother-in-law, trying to be helpful, cleaned our grimy
??>> oven with oven cleaner. The problem is, our oven is a
??>> self-cleaning model. I have read that, if chemical oven
??>> cleaners are used in self-cleaning ovens, the ovens will
??>> be damaged if a self-cleaning cycle is started.
??>>
??>> What can I do? I have obviously tried to wipe the oven
??>> clean of the chemical stuff, but of course, some of it
??>> will have remained somewhere - it is a nasty powdery
??>> stuff. Can I still use the self-cleaning feature of the
??>> oven?
??>>
??>> This was a few months ago, as I said, and we have used the
??>> oven in the meantime without ill effects.

I guess you might be thinking about removal of the rough
"self-cleaning" coating in a gas oven. I'm not convinced that it
works all that well (unlike the high temperature cleaning of an
electric oven) but I think it is fairly tough and possibly
removal of an oven cleaner residue would restore it. However, it
sounds like you have an electric oven and all should be well if
the oven is washed out to remove any cleaner before running the
cleaning cycle.

Good Luck

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"James Silverton" <not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not> wrote

> I guess you might be thinking about removal of the rough "self-cleaning"
> coating in a gas oven.

Actually, I think you're thinking of continuous clean.
Self-cleaning ovens, including gas, use a high heat cycle
to clean the oven.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:26:04 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> wrote:

>Be glad she hasn't tried to kill your kids, as my mother in law once did.

Holy, cr*p Joe! I hope you're kidding but if you're not, I hope they
are safe and she got mental help.

--
See return address to reply by email

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:25:27 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> wrote:

>"Peter Lampione" > wrote in message
.net...
>> Nancy2 wrote:

>>> Did you have the oven cleaner lying around (if so, why?), or did
>>> helpful MIL go out and buy some?

>> She brought her own as soon as she noticed how dirty the oven was!
>> (well, it wasn't that dirty, but my criterion for ovens had generally
>> been to just clean up the spills, and do the detail work no more than
>> once a year - and the oven was 6 months old or so).

>Is her name Marie, and is your husband's name Raymond???

My favorite set of "inlaws"! LOLOL She was trying to be nice. Let's
give her a break.

sf
who would never try to clean her children's ovens. no way, no how.

--
See return address to reply by email
Posted to rec.food.cooking

<sf> wrote in message ...
> On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:25:27 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Peter Lampione" > wrote in message
y.net...

>>> She brought her own as soon as she noticed how dirty the oven was!
>>> (well, it wasn't that dirty, but my criterion for ovens had generally
>>> been to just clean up the spills, and do the detail work no more than
>>> once a year - and the oven was 6 months old or so).

>>Is her name Marie, and is your husband's name Raymond???
>>

> My favorite set of "inlaws"! LOLOL She was trying to be nice. Let's
> give her a break.

I think old folks are not looked at closely enough sometimes for signs of
incompetence. When my son was maybe 3, my wife and I went out to a movie,
leaving son with mother in law. When we came home around 11-ish, the house
smelled like downwind from a chemical factory in New Jersey. While watching
TV with son, MIL had put a kettle on the stove to make tea, and forgotten
about it. She'd probably only put a tablespoon of water in it to begin with,
because "waste not want not", which she took to extremes. This was a
Farberware kettle with a bottom as thick as their cookware, but she somehow
managed to melt some of it, so there were globs of metal stuck to the
electric stove burner.

Of course, the inside of the kettle was a mess, too, so she got the bright
idea to pour in an inch of Pine Sol, and simmer it for a couple of hours.
The product's label says "Use with ventilation", not "Fill house with Pine
Sol steam and tell kids to breathe deeply". I rushed our son outside while
my wife opened windows. I called the hospital and my doctor. MIL tried to
tell me I was being overly cautious. Gee - ya think? When I headed toward
the outside trash can with the kettle, which had weird stains inside, she
tried to stop me, saying she would have no problem using the kettle. I took
it down in the basement, got out the drill, and made a bunch of holes in the
bottom. I figured the rest of the family would be served tea from this
polluted kettle at the next gathering at her house. No way.

My wife said "Just take her home". I said "No - you do it. If I do it, I'll
drop her in a neighborhood where even the cops don't go alone". I mean, the
old bat tried to kill my son.

Helpful? Bullshit.

formaldehyde in a cleaning oven Dee Randall Cooking Equipment 2 08-10-2006 03:17 PM
Oven cleaning secrets? Rusty Baking 8 09-03-2005 05:23 PM
Oven cleaning secrets? Rusty Baking 1 07-03-2005 10:33 PM
Oven cleaning secrets? Dusty Baking 0 07-03-2005 09:43 PM
Cleaning a self-cleaning oven limey General Cooking 18 27-10-2003 05:54 AM