Brad Spachman

Default Another toaster question...

I'm in the market for a new toaster or toaster oven...

My main requirement is that it be an "under counter" mount unit. I
don't really need the "oven" part of the toaster oven, but I would use
it occasionally if it were available.

The only units I've been able to find are rather cheap Black & Decker
toaster ovens that require a separate mounting kit. It all looks and
feels a little clunky to me.

Does anyone have pointers to more elegant solutions?

Best,
Brad
Ajanta

Brad Spachman > wrote:

> I'm in the market for a new toaster or toaster oven...
>
> My main requirement is that it be an "under counter" mount unit. I
> don't really need the "oven" part of the toaster oven, but I would use
> it occasionally if it were available.

I often turn to Abt Electronics (abtelectronics.com) for advice, it is
the most elegant appliance shop I know of. Get the phone # from the web
site. Other sources of advice would be good stores like Bloomingdales,
Marshal Fields, etc. Is one near you?
Brad Spachman

In article >,
Ajanta > wrote:

> Brad Spachman > wrote:
>
> > I'm in the market for a new toaster or toaster oven...
> >
> > My main requirement is that it be an "under counter" mount unit. I
> > don't really need the "oven" part of the toaster oven, but I would use
> > it occasionally if it were available.

> I often turn to Abt Electronics (abtelectronics.com) for advice, it is
> the most elegant appliance shop I know of. Get the phone # from the web
> site. Other sources of advice would be good stores like Bloomingdales,
> Marshal Fields, etc. Is one near you?

I'll check out Abt - I ususally forget about them since I've left the
Chicago area.

As for the large department stores... The nice stores carry nice
equipment (I like the DeLonghi models), but none of them are
counter-mountable. The second-tier stores (Sears, etc.) are where I've
seen the Black & Decker Model.

If it helps to provide a location, I'm in Connecticut, so I have easy
access to most places between Boston & New York City.

Best,
Brad

New Toaster Brooklyn1 General Cooking 97 16-04-2015 11:44 PM
the toaster Catalina Salazar serrano General Cooking 12 04-10-2013 08:26 AM
toaster oven vs 2 slice upright toaster somebody[_2_] General Cooking 25 03-06-2012 04:10 AM
Toaster Oven Question Wayne Boatwright Cooking Equipment 3 24-07-2005 02:38 AM
Do I need a $100 toaster? Edwin Pawlowski Cooking Equipment 24 23-08-2004 09:21 PM