Ricky

Default Ping: Harry D.

Here's what Frances did to our garden...
http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/laborday

kilikini

"Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
> Ricky wrote:
> > Here's what Frances did to our garden...
> > http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/laborday
> >

> OUCH. Looks like at least your house came through relatively unscathed.
>
> Good luck and *hopefully* I*** will miss ya!
>
> --
> Steve
>
> If the speed of light is 186,000 miles/sec., what's the speed of
> darkness?

Yeah, don't say the cursed word, Steve!

kili

Steve Calvin

Ricky wrote:
> Here's what Frances did to our garden...
> http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/laborday

OUCH. Looks like at least your house came through relatively unscathed.

Good luck and *hopefully* I*** will miss ya!

--
Steve

If the speed of light is 186,000 miles/sec., what's the speed of
darkness?

Steve Calvin

Ricky wrote:
> Here's what Frances did to our garden...
> http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/laborday

OUCH. Looks like at least your house came through relatively unscathed.

Good luck and *hopefully* I*** will miss ya!

--
Steve

If the speed of light is 186,000 miles/sec., what's the speed of
darkness?

Steve Calvin

kilikini wrote:

> "Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
>
>>Ricky wrote:
>>
>>>Here's what Frances did to our garden...
>>>http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/laborday
>>>

>>OUCH. Looks like at least your house came through relatively unscathed.
>>
>>Good luck and *hopefully* I*** will miss ya!
>>
>>--
>>Steve
>>

> Yeah, don't say the cursed word, Steve!
>
> kili

Wouldn't even *think* of it. After all, it IS a four letter word ya know.

--
Steve

If the speed of light is 186,000 miles/sec., what's the speed of
darkness?

kilikini

"Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
> kilikini wrote:

> >>OUCH. Looks like at least your house came through relatively unscathed.
> >>
> >>Good luck and *hopefully* I*** will miss ya!
> >>
> >>--
> >>Steve
> >>

> > Yeah, don't say the cursed word, Steve!
> >
> > kili
> >

> Wouldn't even *think* of it. After all, it IS a four letter word ya know.
>
> --
> Steve
>
> If the speed of light is 186,000 miles/sec., what's the speed of
> darkness?

True story.

kili

kilikini

"Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
> kilikini wrote:

> >>OUCH. Looks like at least your house came through relatively unscathed.
> >>
> >>Good luck and *hopefully* I*** will miss ya!
> >>
> >>--
> >>Steve
> >>

> > Yeah, don't say the cursed word, Steve!
> >
> > kili
> >

> Wouldn't even *think* of it. After all, it IS a four letter word ya know.
>
> --
> Steve
>
> If the speed of light is 186,000 miles/sec., what's the speed of
> darkness?

True story.

kili

Graeme...in London

"Ricky" > wrote in message
> Here's what Frances did to our garden...
> http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/laborday

Ricky,

I stared in absolute awe and complete admiration at the beauty of your
garden when you posted it to Harry D at the beginning of the year.

What an utter disaster.

Graeme

Ricky

"Graeme...in London" > wrote in message >
Ricky,

> I stared in absolute awe and complete admiration at the beauty of your
> garden when you posted it to Harry D at the beginning of the year.
>
> What an utter disaster.
>
> Graeme

Thanks Graeme. I'm emotionally torn between the loss of something that took
6 years to build and the excitement of starting a new garden and not making
the same mistakes twice!

Ricky

"Graeme...in London" > wrote in message >
Ricky,

> I stared in absolute awe and complete admiration at the beauty of your
> garden when you posted it to Harry D at the beginning of the year.
>
> What an utter disaster.
>
> Graeme

Thanks Graeme. I'm emotionally torn between the loss of something that took
6 years to build and the excitement of starting a new garden and not making
the same mistakes twice!

Harry Demidavicius

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 06:00:35 -0400, "Ricky" >
wrote:

>Here's what Frances did to our garden...
>http://www.fawnridge.com/ricky/laborday

Ouch! more stuff by e-mail.

Harry
Harry Demidavicius

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 16:51:33 -0400, "Ricky" >
wrote:

>"Graeme...in London" > wrote in message >
>Ricky,
>>
>> I stared in absolute awe and complete admiration at the beauty of your
>> garden when you posted it to Harry D at the beginning of the year.
>>
>> What an utter disaster.
>>
>> Graeme

>Thanks Graeme. I'm emotionally torn between the loss of something that took
>6 years to build and the excitement of starting a new garden and not making
>the same mistakes twice!

I sent the pix up to Samantha for her to gasp in dismay, as she also
saw the result of Ricky's efforts.

As I said to him in e-mail, the good news is that he'll be busier than
Hell on reconstructions for his clients' yards; the band news is that
he's going to be too busy to do his own place.

I was hard-pressed to spot any mistakes, but a builder allways knows
where the bodies are buried.

Harry
Harry Demidavicius

wrote:

>"Graeme...in London" > wrote in message >
>Ricky,
>>
>> I stared in absolute awe and complete admiration at the beauty of your
>> garden when you posted it to Harry D at the beginning of the year.
>>
>> What an utter disaster.
>>
>> Graeme

>Thanks Graeme. I'm emotionally torn between the loss of something that took
>6 years to build and the excitement of starting a new garden and not making
>the same mistakes twice!

I sent the pix up to Samantha for her to gasp in dismay, as she also
saw the result of Ricky's efforts.

As I said to him in e-mail, the good news is that he'll be busier than
Hell on reconstructions for his clients' yards; the band news is that
he's going to be too busy to do his own place.

I was hard-pressed to spot any mistakes, but a builder allways knows
where the bodies are buried.

Harry

PING: Harry D F.G. Whitfurrows Barbecue 0 12-10-2004 04:24 AM
Ping: Harry D. BOB Barbecue 1 12-02-2004 05:21 AM
Ping Harry D. Margaret Suran General Cooking 2 01-10-2003 04:55 AM