Frederick Shorts

Default Fat bunny

TrunkY wrote:

> A moderate amount of fat can be dealt with by using an overhead type of fat
> draining grill, ala the "george foreman" grill, of course too much fat spils
> the texture and should be avoided.

What about marbled beef? But I find the spit-roast method works a treat.
I got a few good recipes from the foodies the last time I asked. Maybe
I should ask for some more for Easter!

> .........the stressed gamer must exhibit grace under pressure....
> ................the important thing is not to crack.......
>
> CS server 82.138.242.140:27025 (FF on, no AWP)
>
> "Anita" > wrote in message
> . net...
> > I have been dealing with this a lot with Jessie. She is just a little
> > overweight, so I just hold off on the treats and alfalfa. I read that if

> > rabbit is seriously obese, the pellets should be halved and vegetables
> > increased. I would do this gradually, since I don't like the idea of

> sudden
> > changes. In Jessie's case, when she loses a little weight, her activity
> > picks up.
> >
> > Jessie doesn't eat as many pellets when she is outside. This is probably
> > because there are green things to eat. The greens are less fattening. If

> > could keep her outside all of the time, she would probably stay slender.
> > Unfortunately, Nature doesn't cooperate -- rain, temperature, bugs.
> >
> > Some people give their rabbits only vegetables. As long as the rabbits

> are
> > getting all their vitamins and some sunshine for vitamin D everyday, this
> > may be the best way to go to prevent obesity. Since most house rabbits
> > don't get enough sunshine, this is a risky diet for them. Without enough
> > vitamin D, the bones can get soft.
> >
> > It seems like there are problems with all the different diets. Probably

> the
> > best thing to do is to see what works for your rabbit and stick with it.
> >
> > Anita, Jessie, and Quark
> >
> > "BloodyMidnight77" > wrote in message
> > > What do you do if your bunny is getting overweight? I am trying to get

> > her
> > > more exercise, but what kind of diet should I put her on?

-X-
Freddie 'fag' Shorts

I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm *** and I like it that way!
I support *** Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!
Contact me by email ) or mail me at
FS Newssite Inc.
101 West 23rd St. Suite 2237, New York, NY, 10011

Check out my current web sites -
http://www.orwellian.org
http://www.miscstuff.org
http://home.nyc.rr.com/cypherpunk/

[TN] Wine with bunny Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 8 20-05-2009 12:09 AM
To: Bunny terrymcintire Recipes 8 31-10-2004 04:00 PM
Fat bunny Frederick Shorts General Cooking 0 11-03-2004 06:17 AM
Fireplace bunny! Shan General Cooking 4 01-12-2003 06:39 AM