Mite

> So we're looking for Mac-compatible software that handles recipe
> costing, sub-recipes, unit conversion within and between weight and
> volume, and enough inventory control that their calculated costs are
> based on what they're actually paying.
>
> Phoebe

I am the author of Shop'NCook, a shopping list and recipe manager
software running on Mac OS X and Windows.

I am working now on a Pro version and am interested to know more about
your client's needs to make sure they are addressed in my software.
Contact me by e-mail if she is willing to communicate with me.

Mite
http://www.shopncook.com