FoodBanter.com

-   Winemaking (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/)
-   -   Sweetness Calculator (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/94326-sweetness-calculator.html)

Walter Venables 20-06-2006 06:40 PM

Sweetness Calculator

Here is a Sweetness calculator I created on Excel. It took a while to figure
out the calculations and conversions but I hope others could benefit from
it.

Ric[_1_] 21-06-2006 12:26 AM

Sweetness Calculator

Where did you say it was?

lol

Walter Venables 21-06-2006 01:54 AM

Sweetness Calculator

Sorry I forgot to add the file last time...long day
8-)

Droopy 21-06-2006 04:09 AM

Sweetness Calculator

Walter Venables wrote:
> Here is a Sweetness calculator I created on Excel. It took a while to figure
> out the calculations and conversions but I hope others could benefit from
> it.

FYI a lot of people do not have newsgroup access that allows them to
retrieve binaries.
It would be helpfull if you had an external site you could post it on,
or maybe an email address that people could request it.

Walter Venables 21-06-2006 12:56 PM

Sweetness Calculator

You can email me if you want the file at