Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Root beer making

I am looking for a recipe to make root beer.

TIA

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Buy some root beer extract. The recipe will come with it. In the past I
have used Hire's extract and it worked well. It may cost you about $4.00
for enough extract to make 5 gallons. Other than that do a google on root
beer extract.

Ray

> wrote in message
>I am looking for a recipe to make root beer.
>
> TIA

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

groups.yahoo.com/rootbeerbrew

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Any wine or beer making store probably carries the extracts, the Birch
beer and Sarsparilla are also very good. Probaly about $5 CDN + a few
pounds of sugar to make 4 gallons US. The Hires extract is usually
available in grocery stores if you hunt long enough.

Joe

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

If you check out the latest edition of Brew Your Own magazine, they
have three different recipes, from extract to actual herbs and roots.

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Thanks to everyone for their feedbacks. I appreciate the information

Denis M.
> wrote in message
ups.com...
> If you check out the latest edition of Brew Your Own magazine, they
> have three different recipes, from extract to actual herbs and roots.

Favorite diet root beer?? FERRANTE[_3_] General Cooking 11 31-07-2009 04:29 AM
Root Beer Cake Sharon[_3_] Recipes (moderated) 0 11-05-2007 01:13 PM
making root beer Tater Winemaking 9 15-04-2007 01:17 AM
Root Beer Float Cake [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 19-06-2005 05:00 AM
Mr.Beer : Home Microbrewery Beer Making Kits - Make Your Own Beer ! pg Beer 0 28-11-2004 11:49 AM