Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Alexander's Sun Country

I've had good luck making wine with Alexanders' Sun Country
concentrates, but I have trouble finding a decent selection anywhere.
My local homebrew store has 2-3 varietals and can order others, but
that gets cost prohibitive (usually $25 a can).

I had used leisure-time.com for about a year, but they've stopped
carrying ASC juices.

Do you guys have any recommendations for online sources that carry a
good selection at reasonable prices?

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

I know Country Wines in Pittsburgh carries the along with higher end
brands.

http://www.countrywines.com/shopsite/store.htm

Alexanders also sells fresh juice in season, i would suspect you would
be even more pleased with that.

Joe

Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

LRjames wrote:

> I've had good luck making wine with Alexanders' Sun Country
> concentrates, but I have trouble finding a decent selection anywhere.
> My local homebrew store has 2-3 varietals and can order others, but
> that gets cost prohibitive (usually $25 a can).
>
> I had used leisure-time.com for about a year, but they've stopped
> carrying ASC juices.
>
> Do you guys have any recommendations for online sources that carry a
> good selection at reasonable prices?

Here's a link to Alexander's Sun Country (shows US and Canada distributors):

http://www.californiaconcentrate.com/distribute.htm

Also, I found this with Google, but don't see link to it from their
Supplies page...Anderson's Vineyard in Valparaiso, Indiana:

http://www.andersonsvineyard.com/use...s_sub.asp?ID=3
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

"LRjames" > wrote in
oups.com:

> I've had good luck making wine with Alexanders' Sun Country
> concentrates, but I have trouble finding a decent selection anywhere.
> My local homebrew store has 2-3 varietals and can order others, but
> that gets cost prohibitive (usually $25 a can).
>
> I had used leisure-time.com for about a year, but they've stopped
> carrying ASC juices.
>
> Do you guys have any recommendations for online sources that carry a
> good selection at reasonable prices?

A good online source for Alexander's is E. C. Kraus. Their website is
www.eckraus.com. They are a good source for all kinds of wine making
supplies.