Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
Roy Boy

Default Smell has gone from feet to inches

I had a bad smell that you could smell from up to three feet away that I
treated with Bocksin yesterday. I have racked the wine and tossed the sludge
that formed on the bottom. The smell is all but gone; you have to put your
nose within inches of the wine to smell the bad smell. Is this normal? Will
it go away in time or do I need to treat the wine again?