Old 22-10-2005, 01:26 AM
[email protected]

Default Kousa Dogwood fruit?

I have access to some fruit of a Kousa Dogwood tree. I've never heard
of it before but apparently the fruit is edible (I even found a jam
recipe on the web). The owner just discards the fruit, so I want to
take a crack at making wine from it.

Has anyone here ever had any experience making wine with this fruit? I
can't find any mention of it in my wine books or on the web. I've made
wine from a bunch of different fruits, so I won't be flying completely
blind, but any pointers that anyone could supply would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Old 24-10-2005, 09:23 PM
Ray Calvert

Check Jack Keller's web site. If you do not find anything there, email him.
If anyone knows anything about it, he will.

Ray

oups.com...