SAA

Default Wine making in a bag

Many years ago, I saw a product where you make wine in a bag that was
provided with the sale. Does anyone know where to get this today? I
can't find it anywhere.

SAA wrote:
> Many years ago, I saw a product where you make wine in a bag that was
> provided with the sale. Does anyone know where to get this today? I
> can't find it anywhere.

Those are called "winemaking kits" in the jargon of this group, and
they're sold at winemaking supply stores, brewery supply stores, and by
mail order, etc. I saw some real cheap ones are being sold in the
local Bed, Bath and Beyond. Probably sold in hardware stores somewhere
in the US, as well.

Ray Calvert

I think what he may be referring to are kits that had a bag that you
actually made the wine in, not just a bag of juice that you make wine from.
I remember those from about 25 years ago. I never used one as I was into
fruit at the time. You could also buy the bag and use it to make the wine
and to store wine in. It used one one time and did not like it. I have not
seen those kits since them.

Ray

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> SAA wrote:
>> Many years ago, I saw a product where you make wine in a bag that was
>> provided with the sale. Does anyone know where to get this today? I
>> can't find it anywhere.

> Those are called "winemaking kits" in the jargon of this group, and
> they're sold at winemaking supply stores, brewery supply stores, and by
> mail order, etc. I saw some real cheap ones are being sold in the
> local Bed, Bath and Beyond. Probably sold in hardware stores somewhere
> in the US, as well.

A. J. Rawls

http://www.fallbright.com/ShopOnlineClCont.htm

Making Wine Tom Kunich Winemaking 6 07-10-2011 03:23 AM
Making Wine Jelly or Vinegar with Homemade Wine Garland Grower Preserving 6 06-02-2010 06:06 PM
New To Wine Making - Concord Grape Wine - At End of PrimaryFermentation Shalom Shachne Winemaking 4 08-10-2009 04:43 AM
Making Your Own WIne JB Wine 3 15-05-2007 01:53 AM
New to Wine Making butkim Winemaking 4 19-01-2005 08:39 PM