Default Bulk buying chemicals/tannin etc

For the last couple of years we have been buying from Scott Laboratory
http://www.scottlaboratories.com/products/bulk and splitting up the
booty. How legal this is I do not really care to know. But it has
satisfied most of us winemakers I know here in Tampa Bay Florida. I
have been approached from several others the past months if they also
could be involved.

I never made any money doing this; it was simply a necessary for the
winemakers at which I got grapes for here. I will soon place orders
with the outfit again and are willing to help anyone else IF I CAN.
Believe me I have felt very vary weighting up any white powder and
sending this along to wherever. But it might help us, as anyone else
since the quantities are too much for individual winemakers to handle.

SG Brix