Allen

Default Clover Wine

While driving around town lately I have been noticing Clover all over and it
got me wondering if anyone has tried making wine out of the clover flowers.
I would like to hear from anyone who has tried it. Thanks

Allen

MBaker

I'm sure there are people who could clarify this, but I was under the
impression clover contained oxalic acid? It may not be present in the
flowers though.

M. Baker

Allen wrote:
> While driving around town lately I have been noticing Clover all over and it
> got me wondering if anyone has tried making wine out of the clover flowers.
> I would like to hear from anyone who has tried it. Thanks
>
> Allen

Dick Adams

You can always taste some clover and determine if the taste is
suitable for wine.

Dick
A. J. Rawls

Look here
http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/reques39.asp

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 05:33:14 GMT, "Allen" > wrote:

>While driving around town lately I have been noticing Clover all over and it
>got me wondering if anyone has tried making wine out of the clover flowers.
>I would like to hear from anyone who has tried it. Thanks
>
>Allen

Allen

"A. J. Rawls" > wrote in message
> Look here
> http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/reques39.asp
>
> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 05:33:14 GMT, "Allen" > wrote:
>
> >While driving around town lately I have been noticing Clover all over and

it
> >got me wondering if anyone has tried making wine out of the clover

flowers.
> >I would like to hear from anyone who has tried it. Thanks
> >
> >Allen

Thanks for the link I missed finding this recipe when I checked his site
earlier

Dick Adams

>> Look here
>> http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/reques39.asp

> Thanks for the link I missed finding this recipe when I checked
> his site earlier

Where does one find Red Clover?

Dick

A. J. Rawls

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 03:18:01 -0000, (Dick Adams)
wrote:

>>> Look here

http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/reques39.asp

>> Thanks for the link I missed finding this recipe when I checked
>> his site earlier

>Where does one find Red Clover?
>
>Dick

In my yard here in Alaska