Default "Wineries pop corks over new packaging"

Wineries pop corks over new packaging
The pop of the cork, the elegant bottle and the sophisticated labels
are the elements that have defined the wine industry for years -- until
now.
at http://www.washtimes.com/specialrepo...0323-4249r.htm

Joe Sallustio

Interesting article. Last time I heard of a 'President for Life' was
Idi Amin but Bonny Doon does march to it's own beat. I like that
'Creative Director' position too, it surely sounds needed in a winery.
Hey, it's a business, I feed my family by working too.

Seriously, I do understand screw caps are being considered by very good
winemakers. Just keep in mind these are not the type of caps amateurs
have access to. Most are using Stelvin caps which are machine applied
and form an excellent seal.

Joe