AngelStorm

Default New Member Saying Hello

Hello everyone, I'm glad to be here.
I am just beginning to make wine at home and have a lot to learn. I'm
hoping that I can add input but I'm afraid I'll be doing more learning.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

--Angel

Wine shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/tshirtsonline/231963
Great Cruises: http://greatcruiseexperiences.com
eBay stuff:
http://stores.ebay.com/AngelStormStu...elStormStudios

You'll love this NG Angel, the knowledge and experience shared within
is overwhelming and extremely useful. Don't hesitate to use the
"search this group" box at the top of the page for any archival
information on a particular subject. Experts (and frequent
contributors) to hang your hat on include Tom S, Jack Keller, Ray
Calvert, Lum, Dar V, Pinky, and many, many more who have varied and
unique advice on various aspects of winemaking. Good luck & enjoy...

Paul

AngelStorm wrote:
> Hello everyone, I'm glad to be here.
> I am just beginning to make wine at home and have a lot to learn. I'm
> hoping that I can add input but I'm afraid I'll be doing more

learning.

> Looking forward to getting to know you all!
>
> --Angel
>
> Wine shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/tshirtsonline/231963
> Great Cruises: http://greatcruiseexperiences.com
> eBay stuff:
> http://stores.ebay.com/AngelStormStu...elStormStudios

Dar V

Welcome,
So have you started yet? If so, what wine are you making?
Darlene
Wisconsin

"AngelStorm" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hello everyone, I'm glad to be here.
> I am just beginning to make wine at home and have a lot to learn. I'm
> hoping that I can add input but I'm afraid I'll be doing more learning.
>

> Looking forward to getting to know you all!
>
> --Angel
>
> Wine shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/tshirtsonline/231963
> Great Cruises: http://greatcruiseexperiences.com
> eBay stuff:
> http://stores.ebay.com/AngelStormStu...elStormStudios

AngelStorm

Nope haven't started yet )

Had a few kits that I bought to make a couple of bottles and I really
enjoyed it. I'm still in the learning faze, reading and more reading to
determine where to spend my money LOL

So far I've learned a lot here and look forward to being able to share!

Dar V

If you've already made some wine kits, then you're on your way. ;o)

New Member kcbowie General Cooking 0 28-01-2010 08:07 PM
New member! louisbike Barbecue 6 26-09-2009 02:52 PM
New Member [email protected] General Cooking 11 11-12-2007 07:00 PM
New Member Aussia General Cooking 9 13-08-2007 07:14 AM
New Member Maggie Vegan 2 22-09-2006 03:36 PM