FoodBanter.com

-   Winemaking (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/)
-   -   Vineyard harvest plan - how to plan and control supply from many small vineyards (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/52451-vineyard-harvest-plan-how.html)

New start 24-01-2005 07:21 PM

Vineyard harvest plan - how to plan and control supply from many small vineyards

Hello,
I started in a new winery for me. We get supply of grapes from many
small
vineyards. I need some method to plan and control this supply.
Any ideas ?
Thanks

J F 24-01-2005 11:14 PM

"New start" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hello,
> I started in a new winery for me. We get supply of grapes from many
> small
> vineyards. I need some method to plan and control this supply.
> Any ideas ?
> Thanks

You'll need to know the types of grapes you're getting, the degree growing
days for each variety and then have to plot the number or degree growing
days for each year for each vineyard.

Expect to run many small pressings as the grapes are harvested and have
numerous small tanks for storage.