butkim

Default New to Wine Making

Hi
I'm new to this wine making thing and would like to know where I can get
receipes and other info on making wine?
Thanks Sinder2000

Dar V

Welcome,
Try Jack's site http://winemaking.jackkeller.net/index.asp .
Darlene
Wisconsin

"butkim" > wrote in message
> Hi
> I'm new to this wine making thing and would like to know where I can get
> receipes and other info on making wine?
> Thanks Sinder2000

Dick Adams

butkim > wrote:

> I'm new to this wine making thing and would like to know
> where I can get receipes and other info on making wine?

They are all over the internet. Just do a search on "winemaking",
read until you'll confused, then come back and ask questions.
This is a newsgroup full of people helping each other.

You will also need to find your LHBS (Local HomeBrew Store). But
that can wait until you have a good idea of what you want to do.

Dick -- I'm not an expert, just a student of the craft.
Dick Adams

butkim > wrote:

> I'm new to this wine making thing and would like to know
> where I can get receipes and other info on making wine?

They are all over the internet. Just do a search on "winemaking",
read until you'll confused, then come back and ask questions.
This is a newsgroup full of people helping each other.

You will also need to find your LHBS (Local HomeBrew Store). But
that can wait until you have a good idea of what you want to do.

Dick -- I'm not an expert, just a student of the craft.
Ray Calvert

"butkim" > wrote in message
> Hi
> I'm new to this wine making thing and would like to know where I can get
> receipes and other info on making wine?
> Thanks Sinder2000

Maybe you could narrow your request down a little. What kind of wine are
you interested in making. Traditional vino, country, mead?

If you are truly new to wine making you might consider one of the excellent
kit wines that are available today as an intro to wine making. They will
step you through the process with a minimum of pain and you will be pretty
well assured of a decent end product.

Ray

Making Wine Tom Kunich Winemaking 6 07-10-2011 03:23 AM
Making Wine Jelly or Vinegar with Homemade Wine Garland Grower Preserving 6 06-02-2010 05:06 PM
New To Wine Making - Concord Grape Wine - At End of PrimaryFermentation Shalom Shachne Winemaking 4 08-10-2009 04:43 AM
New to Wine making Jim[_23_] Winemaking 11 10-01-2008 03:56 AM
Making Your Own WIne JB Wine 3 15-05-2007 01:53 AM