Al Davis

Default newbie question about acids

Hey everyone once again i must thank yall for your help wiht my last
problem. Now i have a pretty general question. i have been reading
everything i can about wine making and i must admit its very difficult
to find anythign that really helps me to understand acids. i read what
jack keller said (of course) but it left me even more confused. any
advice yall can give will really help me out a bunch.
thanks always
al

AMINO ACIDS [email protected] Tea 0 03-10-2013 08:56 AM
omega-3 fatty acids in salmon googler General Cooking 2 27-01-2008 07:36 PM
Newbie question :) Kenneth Sourdough 2 23-05-2005 02:05 AM
newbie question cj Tea 13 18-12-2004 02:56 PM
Omega-3 fatty acids BZ Diabetic 1 08-10-2003 04:41 AM