FoodBanter.com

-   Winemaking (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/)
-   -   Dandelion wine bad smell!?!? (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/444016-dandelion-wine-bad-smell.html)

[email protected] 11-07-2018 06:40 PM

Dandelion wine bad smell!?!?

I made wine long time I don't think dandelion wine smells good .except my mother's and she is gone now and I never got her reciepts but it is so good for you I make it I add another her while bottwling it I adding star anise it is great accompaniment and is great for any ills colds flues stomach buggs and in end smells wonderfull I just add a couple to bottle ibefore filling and corking longer it ages better it is