Old 01-07-2017, 08:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Old Recipe: "Bee Wine"

So, I am about to make it myself. The Bees are a term for the formation as it is called Bee wine. The formula I have for this is so much simpler. 2 tablespoons of sugar, to a pint of water. Boil to a syrup, then drop a dime size worth or yest in, and either Tartaric acid or Citric. Start it off at blood heat, and then jar till the yest begins to bubble and grow. Giving it it's name. This is one of the "old formulas" but a bit off yet it should work.

Old Recipe: "Bee Wine" fryjeremy96@gmail.com Winemaking 0 17-10-2016 03:15 PM
Old Recipe: "Bee Wine" stella.frank@gmail.com Winemaking 0 01-11-2014 01:11 PM
Another "half-cooking" "recipe" Steve Freides[_2_] General Cooking 1 24-01-2013 06:03 AM
Old Recipe: "Bee Wine" annievesterbaek@gmail.com Winemaking 0 19-08-2012 12:50 PM
"Wine for Dummies" vs. "Complete Idiot's Guide to Wine" aesthete8 Wine 0 17-02-2010 04:04 AM