Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

Default Sea Buckthorn berry wine HELP!

There is a recepie.

http://www.celtnet.org.uk/recipes/br...orn-berry-wine

But still, im uncertant in this recepie when is the time to filter out the berries and separate them from the actual juice, or you don't need to do it?

Uncertant whether all fats break down with the yeast and theres nothing left or you have to filter it at some point.

The filtering part of things i gues is my main couse of concern.

Im a student in a Latvian Univercity of Agriculture, now im writing my paper on seabuckthorn wine, if there is any type of specific questions about this toppic i can ask them to my professors and then write here. So looking forward to discussion about seabuckthorn wine.
Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking

More info
http://www.isahome.net/main.php?optionid=32&auto_id=177

Berry and Garey...widely disparate opinions on raspberry wine...what's yours? snpm Winemaking 3 21-03-2007 05:06 PM
juniper berry wine? tessamess Winemaking 4 15-11-2005 10:09 PM
firethorn berry wine rick c Winemaking 0 13-09-2005 04:00 AM
PH & TA in Black Berry (Copuntry) Wine atjo Winemaking 10 30-01-2005 11:09 AM
First time making berry wine, have a few questions. Harry Colquhoun Winemaking 8 10-08-2004 06:36 PM