FoodBanter.com

-   Winemaking (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/)
-   -   Sea Buckthorn berry wine HELP! (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/431244-re-sea-buckthorn-berry.html)

[email protected] 15-10-2014 12:40 PM

Sea Buckthorn berry wine HELP!

There is a recepie.

http://www.celtnet.org.uk/recipes/br...orn-berry-wine

But still, im uncertant in this recepie when is the time to filter out the berries and separate them from the actual juice, or you don't need to do it?

Uncertant whether all fats break down with the yeast and theres nothing left or you have to filter it at some point.

The filtering part of things i gues is my main couse of concern. :)

Im a student in a Latvian Univercity of Agriculture, now im writing my paper on seabuckthorn wine, if there is any type of specific questions about this toppic i can ask them to my professors and then write here. So looking forward to discussion about seabuckthorn wine.

Sandis Stoļarovs 15-10-2014 01:00 PM

Sea Buckthorn berry wine HELP!

More info
http://www.isahome.net/main.php?optionid=32&auto_id=177