Banned

Thumbs up legal wine trading platform in China

Haiwei Liquor Trading Market, fully supported by the Ministry of Commerce of PRC, provides a legal trading platform for both international wineries and domestic wine importers. We have warehouses for wines in the free trade zones in the main ports throughout China. Except that we have a very strong sales network in China, we also provide warehousing, customs clearance, distribution and other related services for you. We can help you build your brand and gain sustainable development in China. Just like your own branch office in China. For all this advantages, you can get immediately after becoming our suppiler member.

For further info., please refer to our website. Haiwei Liquor Trading Market -- Shenzhen Haiwei Investment Co., Ltd.

Or contact with Angel. +0086-13045896165

Free Cross Platform Wine Cellar Software Godzilla Monster Wine 0 15-11-2008 06:52 PM
Online Stock Trading Investing Day Trading [email protected] Wine 0 24-07-2008 10:16 PM
wine trading James K. Albert Jr. Winemaking 1 04-03-2004 05:44 PM
Wine trading?? Joe Winemaking 1 02-02-2004 09:23 PM
Wine trading?? Edwin Pawlowski Winemaking 1 31-01-2004 02:30 PM