FoodBanter.com

-   Winemaking (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/)
-   -   Fruit Mix? (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/412370-fruit-mix.html)

Tom Kunich 01-11-2011 02:16 AM

Fruit Mix?

What is a good fruit mix for a nice different tasting red wine?

Doug Miller[_3_] 01-11-2011 02:45 AM

Fruit Mix?

On 10/31/2011 10:16 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> What is a good fruit mix for a nice different tasting red wine?

One made up of fruit that you enjoy.

Tom Kunich 01-11-2011 02:56 PM

Fruit Mix?

"Doug Miller" > wrote in message
> On 10/31/2011 10:16 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>> What is a good fruit mix for a nice different tasting red wine?

> One made up of fruit that you enjoy.

I enjoy most fruit.

Doug Miller[_3_] 01-11-2011 05:32 PM

Fruit Mix?

On 11/1/2011 10:56 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> "Doug > wrote in message
>> On 10/31/2011 10:16 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>>> What is a good fruit mix for a nice different tasting red wine?

>> One made up of fruit that you enjoy.

> I enjoy most fruit.

Then mix up whatever you think you'll like.

Tom Kunich 02-11-2011 08:55 PM

Fruit Mix?

"Doug Miller" > wrote in message

> Then mix up whatever you think you'll like.

OK, watermelon and cantalope.

Doug Miller[_3_] 03-11-2011 12:00 AM

Fruit Mix?

On 11/2/2011 4:55 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> "Doug > wrote in message
>>>

>> Then mix up whatever you think you'll like.

> OK, watermelon and cantalope.

Whatever floats your boat, Tom. Personally, I think that sounds
disgusting. Luckily, it won't be me drinking it. :-)

Tom Kunich 03-11-2011 01:15 AM

Fruit Mix?

"Doug Miller" > wrote in message
> On 11/2/2011 4:55 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>> "Doug > wrote in message
>>>>
>>> Then mix up whatever you think you'll like.

>> OK, watermelon and cantalope.

> Whatever floats your boat, Tom. Personally, I think that sounds
> disgusting. Luckily, it won't be me drinking it. :-)

You appear to get my point.

Doug Miller[_3_] 03-11-2011 02:11 AM

Fruit Mix?

On 11/2/2011 9:15 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
> "Doug > wrote in message

>>> OK, watermelon and cantalope.

>> Whatever floats your boat, Tom. Personally, I think that sounds
>> disgusting. Luckily, it won't be me drinking it. :-)

> You appear to get my point.

And you, mine.

Tom Kunich 15-12-2011 10:14 PM

Fruit Mix?

"Doug Miller" > wrote in message
> On 11/2/2011 9:15 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
>>
>> You appear to get my point.
>>

> And you, mine.

Actually I have some wine put away that I made last summer. It's oranage
juice from a tree in my back yard, and some sort of dark purple grape juice
I got from the local 'make your own wine' store. I hope it tastes better
than it sounds.