Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

Default $50,000 for KILLING FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS DIRECTORS

I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert
Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and Dennis Blair for secretly and
illegally torturing millions of Americans.

Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who
torture them in "Self Defense".

This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the
Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans
for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy
and Psychotronic Weapons.

Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

On May 25, 7:40*pm, "AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"
> wrote:
> I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert
> Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and Dennis Blair for secretly and
> illegally torturing millions of Americans.
>
> Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who
> torture them in "Self Defense".
>
> This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the
> Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans
> for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy
> and Psychotronic Weapons.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/build.html

Eric
Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

On May 25, 10:40*pm, "AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"
> wrote:
> I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert
> Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and Dennis Blair for secretly and
> illegally torturing millions of Americans.
>
> Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who
> torture them in "Self Defense".
>
> This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the
> Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans
> for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy
> and Psychotronic Weapons.

Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

On May 25, 10:40*pm, "AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"
> wrote:
> I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert
> Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and Dennis Blair for secretly and
> illegally torturing millions of Americans.
>
> Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who
> torture them in "Self Defense".
>
> This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the
> Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans
> for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy
> and Psychotronic Weapons.

Wow you are a ****ing idiot!

I hope the FBI comes knocking on your door tomorrow.
Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

On May 25, 10:40*pm, "AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"
> wrote:
> I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert
> Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and Dennis Blair for secretly and
> illegally torturing millions of Americans.
>
> Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who
> torture them in "Self Defense".
>
> This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the
> Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans
> for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy
> and Psychotronic Weapons.

I sense a visit from federal authorities in your immediate future.

Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

> I sense a visit from federal authorities in your immediate future.

I believe his next post will be to offer $50k for advice on how to
launder money to cheat the IRS.

We could only be scratching the surface of this particular genius....
Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

On May 25, 10:40*pm, "AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"
> wrote:
> I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert
> Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and Dennis Blair for secretly and
> illegally torturing millions of Americans.
>
> Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who
> torture them in "Self Defense".
>
> This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the
> Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans
> for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy
> and Psychotronic Weapons.

Well, then you'll be proud to know that Google has a Sponsored Link
for you:

CIA - Intelligence Degree
Earn your intelligence degree
online & prepare for a CIA career.
www.APUS.edu

Go get 'em tiger!

:-D
Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

On Tue, 25 May 2010 19:40:34 -0700, "AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"
> wrote:

>I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert
>Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and Dennis Blair for secretly and
>illegally torturing millions of Americans.
>
>Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who
>torture them in "Self Defense".
>
>This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the
>Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans
>for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy
>and Psychotronic Weapons.

A tinfoil hat is *much* cheaper.
Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

On May 25, 10:40*pm, "AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"
> wrote:
> I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert
> Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and Dennis Blair for secretly and
> illegally torturing millions of Americans.
>
> Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who
> torture them in "Self Defense".
>
> This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the
> Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans
> for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy
> and Psychotronic Weapons.

Is this a EM or SS game? What's the condition of the backglass?
Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

EMAIL SENT!

Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

That is freaking awesome! I think that the foil hat should become the
new fashion standard;
especially amoung the delusional paranoid set. That way we can
identify them and thin out the population some. Incredible!!!
Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

On May 25, 9:40*pm, "AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"
> wrote:
> I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert
> Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and Dennis Blair for secretly and
> illegally torturing millions of Americans.
>
> Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who
> torture them in "Self Defense".
>
> This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the
> Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans
> for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy
> and Psychotronic Weapons.

What a highly productive post. Did you get the reaction you were
after?
Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

On May 25, 10:29*pm, MrBally > wrote:
> On May 25, 10:40*pm, "AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"
>
> > wrote:
> > I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert
> > Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and Dennis Blair for secretly and
> > illegally torturing millions of Americans.

> > Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who
> > torture them in "Self Defense".

> > This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the
> > Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans
> > for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy
> > and Psychotronic Weapons.

> I sense a visit from federal authorities in your immediate future.

I'd bet the post was made by the FBI.
Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

Wow - while I certainly do admire your passion for pointing out a
wrong (several), you have screwed up big time. You sir are going to
indeed get a knock on your door. If you don;t answer they will tear
the crap out of your house to get in and you will make national media
and be made an example of. While it may be the internet and "free
speech" you have made a DIRECT threat against the US government.
Veeeeeeerrrrryyy bad move.
Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

So how are we supposed to collect?

Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

On May 26, 10:16*am, Deadly > wrote:
> Wow - while I certainly do admire your passion for pointing out a
> wrong (several), you have screwed up big time. You sir are going to
> indeed get a knock on your door. If you don;t answer they will tear
> the crap out of your house to get in and you will make national media
> and be made an example of. *While it may be the internet and "free
> speech" you have made a DIRECT threat against the US government.
> Veeeeeeerrrrryyy bad move.

Those of us who use the horrible, free service of Google Groups can
see this clown has been posting the same crap for years. I think they
must have decided long ago that he's harmless.
Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

I'm cool with one of those Nigerian checks....I hear that usually works out
well.

"Abby Normal" > wrote in message
> So how are we supposed to collect?

Posted to rec.games.pinball,rec.gambling.sports,rec.gambling.poker,rec.crafts.winemaking

In article
erickit > wrote:

> On May 25, 7:40*pm, "AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer"
> > wrote:
> > I will pay $50,000 for KILLING the FBI, CIA, NSA and NIS Directors Robert
> > Mueller III, Bob Gates, Keith Alexander and Dennis Blair for secretly and
> > illegally torturing millions of Americans.
> >
> > Remember.....every human being has the RIGHT to KILL PSYCHOPATHS who
> > torture them in "Self Defense".
> >
> > This has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims and everthing to do with the
> > Freedoms and Civil Liberties of Americans AND secret tortures of Americans
> > for decades and decades by the FBI, CIA and NSA with Directed Energy
> > and Psychotronic Weapons.

> http://zapatopi.net/afdb/build.html
>
> Eric

White wine or red?