Mark - N1MT

Default Recommendation of Grape Vine Source

I live in Connecticut and was wondering if anybody in the group knows
of a good source they could recommend to purchase vines. I remember
reading in a previous post about a wholesale nursery in New York state
that takes orders in the fall for spring delivery of vines (can't
remember contact info)

Thanks in advance

Mark
Paul E. Lehmann

Mark - N1MT wrote:

> I live in Connecticut and was wondering if anybody in the group knows
> of a good source they could recommend to purchase vines. I remember
> reading in a previous post about a wholesale nursery in New York state
> that takes orders in the fall for spring delivery of vines (can't
> remember contact info)
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Mark

http://www.concordnurseries.com/history.html
Ken Anderson

"Mark - N1MT" > wrote in message
om...
> I live in Connecticut and was wondering if anybody in the group knows
> of a good source they could recommend to purchase vines. I remember
> reading in a previous post about a wholesale nursery in New York state
> that takes orders in the fall for spring delivery of vines (can't
> remember contact info)
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Mark

These folks have been very good to me, even with my small needs:
http://www.rakgrape.com/
Ken

SeanR

I have also used www.rakgrape.com and had a great experience.

"Ken Anderson" > wrote in message
> "Mark - N1MT" > wrote in message
> om...
>> I live in Connecticut and was wondering if anybody in the group knows
>> of a good source they could recommend to purchase vines. I remember
>> reading in a previous post about a wholesale nursery in New York state
>> that takes orders in the fall for spring delivery of vines (can't
>> remember contact info)
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> Mark
>>

> These folks have been very good to me, even with my small needs:
> http://www.rakgrape.com/
> Ken

Mark - N1MT

Thanks !

RAKGRAPE (Double A Vineyards) is the place I remember reading about
previously. I really appreciate everybodies help

Mark

"SeanR" <irish_vintner at nospam.comcast.nospam.net> wrote in message >...
> I have also used www.rakgrape.com and had a great experience.
>

> "Ken Anderson" > wrote in message
> > "Mark - N1MT" > wrote in message
> > om...
> >> I live in Connecticut and was wondering if anybody in the group knows
> >> of a good source they could recommend to purchase vines. I remember
> >> reading in a previous post about a wholesale nursery in New York state
> >> that takes orders in the fall for spring delivery of vines (can't
> >> remember contact info)
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance
> >>
> >> Mark
> >>

> > These folks have been very good to me, even with my small needs:
> > http://www.rakgrape.com/
> > Ken

Mark - N1MT

Thanks !

RAKGRAPE (Double A Vineyards) is the place I remember reading about
previously. I really appreciate everybodies help

Mark

"SeanR" <irish_vintner at nospam.comcast.nospam.net> wrote in message >...
> I have also used www.rakgrape.com and had a great experience.
>

> "Ken Anderson" > wrote in message
> > "Mark - N1MT" > wrote in message
> > om...
> >> I live in Connecticut and was wondering if anybody in the group knows
> >> of a good source they could recommend to purchase vines. I remember
> >> reading in a previous post about a wholesale nursery in New York state
> >> that takes orders in the fall for spring delivery of vines (can't
> >> remember contact info)
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance
> >>
> >> Mark
> >>

> > These folks have been very good to me, even with my small needs:
> > http://www.rakgrape.com/
> > Ken

Runaway grape vine. Mike[_53_] Winemaking 4 29-11-2009 01:38 PM
Phylloxera on concord grape vine... [email protected] Winemaking 9 12-11-2007 04:00 PM
grape vine pruning Joseph Toubes Winemaking 4 29-12-2005 07:05 PM
Grape Vine Varieties PFS Winemaking 9 30-08-2004 11:18 AM
Can a grape vine change? Steve Winemaking 5 14-11-2003 04:18 PM