Old 15-09-2004, 12:18 PM
Joe Ae

Default grapes for sale - Niagara Region

We have some grapes for sale this season:

- Baco Noir and Seyval Blanc starting next week
- Pinot Noir early October
- cab franc/merlot/cab sauv mid October
- Vidal mid October

remove "spam" from e-mail and contact me directly for more information.

Joe

Old 15-09-2004, 04:00 PM
wp23

Hi Joe:
I have tried to email you 3 times and it gets bounced back. I have dropped
the spam but the program always includes it.
I am interested in your grapes, please email me direct. Where is your farm
located? Bench? Lakeshore? Perhaps a phone number.

Thanks

Dave Gimbel

Old 15-09-2004, 11:43 PM
TJ

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 07:18:13 -0400, "Joe Ae"
wrote:

We have some grapes for sale this season:

- Baco Noir and Seyval Blanc starting next week
- Pinot Noir early October
- cab franc/merlot/cab sauv mid October
- Vidal mid October

remove "spam" from e-mail and contact me directly for more information.

Joe

Can you post the prices I might be interested.

Old 16-09-2004, 04:02 AM
Joe Ae

The prices here are set by the Grape Growers of Ontario. I haven't seen the
final prices yet. Last I heard there was a gap between what the growers
want and what the wineries will pay so arbitration will be used.

I charge according to their schedule.

But as a ball park the prices per bushel (50 pounds) range:

seyval -~ $22
Baco Noir ~ $32
Cabs/merlot/Pinot Noir ~ $52