Phil Metzger

Default blendig wines

I'm new to wine making and just bought some kits. Has anyone blended wines?
We had tried a
50% Chardoney and 50% sauvignon white wine (purchased) and it was great.
Thought we may try the
same thing but would like to know if anyone has done it. Also, do you have
a brand of wine kit that you
would recommend?

Pleasantly Surprized

I really like the merlot and red zinfendal combo.

"Phil Metzger" > wrote in message
> I'm new to wine making and just bought some kits. Has anyone blended

wines?
> We had tried a
> 50% Chardoney and 50% sauvignon white wine (purchased) and it was great.
> Thought we may try the
> same thing but would like to know if anyone has done it. Also, do you

have
> a brand of wine kit that you
> would recommend?

Pleasantly Surprized