jheffner

Default destemmer in NJ

Hi again, my newsgroup deletes the messages after a day or two. I am looking
to talk to the person who has the destemmer.
You can email me at
Thanks, Jeff

Joe

On 09/05/2004 01:05 PM, jheffner said:
> Hi again, my newsgroup deletes the messages after a day or two. I am looking
> to talk to the person who has the destemmer.
> You can email me at
> Thanks, Jeff

Jeff, Just FYI - if your provider deletes
messages, you can always use groups.google.com to
find any past responses to your posts.

--
Joe
http://www.joekaz.net/

Joe

On 09/05/2004 01:05 PM, jheffner said:
> Hi again, my newsgroup deletes the messages after a day or two. I am looking
> to talk to the person who has the destemmer.
> You can email me at
> Thanks, Jeff

Jeff, Just FYI - if your provider deletes
messages, you can always use groups.google.com to
find any past responses to your posts.

--
Joe
http://www.joekaz.net/
http://www.cafeshops.com/joekaz

A. J. Rawls

Go here to find messages...

http://groups.google.com/groups?grou...fts.winemaking

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:05:27 GMT, "jheffner" >
wrote:

>Hi again, my newsgroup deletes the messages after a day or two. I am looking
>to talk to the person who has the destemmer.
>You can email me at
>Thanks, Jeff

A. J. Rawls