FoodBanter.com

-   Winemaking (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/)
-   -   wine clubs (https://www.foodbanter.com/winemaking/32541-wine-clubs.html)

rick Cole 26-08-2004 08:35 AM

wine clubs

anybody know of some Oklahoma wine clubs?, something in the Oklahoma
city area,would be interesting to talk to other wine makers in the
same area.
I do the fruit wines,not any thing fancy. just thought I'd ask
Thanks.

K. B. 28-08-2004 07:10 PM

I know of no groups but if you can find the Moon Feathers winery in Guthrie,
the proprietor is a very nice guy and loves to talk wine. Take Langston /
Guthrie exit (2nd Guthrie exit from OKC), turn right toward Langston and
about 500 feet on the left (North) is an access like road taking you to moon
feathers about a mile down the road.

Good Luck,

KB

m...