William Smith

Default My club's web Page

Hello

I have been redoing my club's web page recently and am trying to fill it up with more
home wine making info. I have added some nice links and other wine making stuff.

I have put too much time into concerning I don't get paid a dime for it, but
it is my labor of love.

Maybe I will be able to help some of the new wine makers here, I only hope so

Also, if anyone has some tables, charts, graphs, tips, hints, please send them to me
I will surely appreciate it.

http://www.edhwm.com

Also, we have a list of wine grapes available right now in our area, if you are within
a 100-500 miles radius and want to drive here and pick some up. I can help you
get that organized. We have some people who drive up from LA (385miles) and picked up grapes
and turn right around and drive home...usually driving a big truck for a number of people
waiting for them. So it happens...

William Smith

BTW, not that it matters but if you are curious,
this is me

http://edhwm.com/Gallery/album01/coloma7

see my web page.......... malar General Cooking 4 07-04-2012 07:43 AM
Page 3 Josef Fritzl General Cooking 3 22-03-2009 08:31 PM
new page Laurie Vegan 103 07-10-2008 07:27 PM
new page Laurie Vegan 3 17-06-2008 12:12 AM
Page 2 Night Club & Restaurant Ct. Post Mall, Milford, CT. George S. Restaurants 0 17-08-2004 02:38 AM